Overview- Imaging Centers
Since 1997, we have implemented more than 600 individual software solutions for workflow optimisation and efficiency enhancement in radiology. We regard it as one of our company’s greatest successes that our first customers are still satisfied users of our systems.
Workflow Solutions for the Imaging Center
Here is a selection of the imaging centers which rely on the quality and reliability of our workflow solutions in their daily work:
- Radiological Centre North, Berlin (2 locations)
- Radiology Iserlohn (2 locations)
- Joint practice iRad, Karlsruhe, Germany (2 locations)
- Joint Diagnostic Practice Karlstrasse, Karlsruhe, Germany
- Radiology Franken-Hohenlohe, Neckarsulm, Germany(4 locations)
- Joint radiological practice Ludwigsburg, Germany(3 locations)
- Radiology and Nuclear Medicine, Kaufbeuren – Landsberg – Fuessen, Germany (3 locations)
- Practice for Radiology and Nuclear Medicine Ravensburg, Germany (3 locations)
- Joint radiological practice Friedrichshafen, Germany
- Joint radiological practice Schwarzer Baer, Hanover, Germany (2 locations)
- MVZ for Radiology and Nuclear Medicine Hildesheim, Germany
- Diagnostics Center Wolfsburg for Radiology and Nuclear Medicine, Wolfsburg, Germany
- Radiology Herne, Germany (4 locations)
- Practice Network Radiology & Nuclear Medicine Bonn – Bad Godesberg – RheinSieg (8 locations)
- Radiology Wittlich, Ueberoertliche Gemeinschaftspraxis Wittlich/Daun, Wittlich, Germany (2 locations)
- radiox – Radiology – Nuclear Medicine – Radiotherapy Soest, Germany (5 Locations)
- Radiological Centre Muehlhausen
- MVZ Siegen
- Radiology Greven, Germany
- Joint Practice Radiology and Nuclear Medicine Dinkelsbuehl, Germany
- Radiology at Neumarkt, Neuss, Germany (2 locations)
- IMAMED Radiology Northwest, Basel, Switzerland (3 locations)
- RODIAG Diagnostic Centers, Olten, Switzerland (12 locations)
- MRI Station Square, Medical Radiological Institute, Zurich, Switzerland (3 locations)
- radiologie gersag, Emmenbruecke, Switzerland
- X-ray Institute Rothrist AG
- MEDIKOL Policlinic Chain, Radiology and PET/CT Center, Croatia (7 locations)
- MARIN MED Policlinic, Dubrovnik, Croatia (2 locations)
- GeRN®, Aurich, Germany (9 locations)
- Radiological Alliance, Hamburg, Germany (10 locations)
- Joint radiological practice Muenchen-Nord, Munich, Germany
- Radiologicum Munich, Munich, Germany (7 locations)
- Radiology Herrsching, Munich, Germany (3 locations)
- Radiology at Prinzregentenplatz, Munich, Germany (4 locations)
- Radiology Munich Center, Munich, Germany (2 locations)
- Joint radiological-nuclear medicine practice Munich-East
- Diagnosticum Bavaria Center, Ingolstadt, Germany (7 locations)
- Radiologicum Donauwoerth, Donauwoerth
- Practice for Radiology and Nuclear Medicine, Euskirchen, Germany
Here you will find our booklet with all user reports:
More User Stories in Imaging Centers Radiology
Or: What does the medavis referrer portal have to do with the German Business Award?
One RIS for Radiological Institutions of all Sizes Success Story Dr. med. Heinrich Hofstetter Dr. med. Ralf Wandt Optimal Workflows generate more Time for Patients and Job Satisfaction When established in October 2013, the imaging center “Radiologie Gersag” decided to...
Experts work withmedavis RIS Success Story Thomas Heim, Physician for Radiology and Radiotherapy and his ColleaguesRadiological Center North, BerlinThe IT solution for the radiology fulfills all expectations, runs smoothly and convinces as reference installation...
High Quality of Treatment and Economic Efficiency Success Story Dr. med. Lukas Wick, Institute DirectorInstitute of Radiology Rothrist AG, Switzerland The imaging center Rothrist is one of the few institutes in Switzerland that guarantees its patients an examination...
An upper-class RIS for Professionals Success Story Dr. Friedburg, imaging center group practice iRad-KA, Karlsruhe “Your Radiologists in Karlsruhe”, short iRad, unites the competence of 12 radiologists and nuclear medicine physicians of two imaging centers and offers...
Efficient Workflows and enthusiastic Referrers Radiologicum Donauwoerth secures pole position with medavis RIS Success Story Marko Molnar, Senior MTRA and Head of ITRadiologicum in Donauwörth Germany The Radiologicum is a radiological imaging center in the northern...
MRI Zürich 5 Stars for Quality, Speed and Reliability Success Story Simon Preisig, Head of ITDr. med. Torsten Straube,Specialist physician FMH Radiology und Neuro-radiology,Medical Radiological Institute in Zurich, Switzerland This first commercially organised...
Do you have further questions or would like to get a demo?
Do not hesitate to contact us. We look forward to providing you with the necessary advice or to arrange a demo appointment with you, in order to present your optimal workflow.